Pages

Monday, May 24, 2010

Our Big Week In LA






Trev marching out of graduation...Officially a high school grad.











This past week the girls and I have been in Laverne. Bobby joined us on Friday. Trev also graduated on Friday. Kelsi was down for it and also her wedding shower and a pre-reception. We had a blast getting to see all our family and friends. We are very proud of Trev and equally as excited for Kelsi and Rob. Here are some pics of our big week-end.

Trevor's Littlest Fans(old pic)

Trev and his buddies at their Sr. Prom


Trev & Mom at bacc. while he was handing out his flowers



Uncle Trev & Pait at bacc.
After the Buffalo Tourny
The Barton's after bacc.
Last time to see Trev as a student of LHS


The girls and Uncle Trev after graduation



At Kelsi's wedding showerThe Kirkhart kids with Robbie & Bobby


Granddad(great gpa) & Paiten


Raiden & Aunt KeKe=)


Raid & Aunt Kels



Kels and her NWOSU buddies reunite


Kels, Me, & Rach

That's all I have time for...but I have alot more pics posted on my facebook.




No comments:

Post a Comment