It's been nearly a month, so I suppose its time for an update.
In the last month we have:
Been to the zoo. Nearly everything was a "dog" or "kitty", but they said "deer". Bobby was excited. The tigers were talking to each other and the girls loved that.
Bobby went to Vegas. He had a good time, but I know he was missing us by the last couple days. :)
We have been to two weddings. The girls were well behaved at both!
The girls have switched over to toddler beds. The first night was hell, but now its gotten a lot easier. Though it really just depends on the night....and weather Raiden has had a proper nap.
Sometimes when I ask Raid or Pait questions they surprise me with actual answers other than "I don't know". Example: Where is your couch? Over there. Or what does a cow say? Moo.
Raiden thinks ducks moo. She will bring over her duck sign language card and hold it in your face and moo. But if you ask her what a cow says she says moo as well...
Paiten thinks since she isn't tall enough to open doors that they are locked. So she will grab Bobby's keys and try to unlock them.
When I sternly count to three they often sternly repeat me. But counting to three has been surprisingly effective.
The girls continue to get sweeter. If they are hugging you or you are laying down they pat and rub your back to comfort you.
Their hair is starting to get longer, but not long enough to look less like a mullet. Lol:)
The girls love the new tv show "The Voice". They dance the whole show away. They've also been coming up with some new slick dance moves.
So far I am enjoying the differences of a singleton pregnancy to a multiple.
Trevor has moved home for the summer. I am pretty bummed about this. But on a positive note Andi is moving to town!
Monday I got to spend the evening with Andi and friends for her birthday! Thanks to Terry and Bobby for watching the girls. It was a lot of fun spending time with her. Like always we ate somewhere amazing that I didn't even know existed! After the full run down of everything we ate Bobby can't wait to go.
The girls are starting to test their limits. The energy it requires to be consistent has been rather exhausting to me.
I'm starting to see that they don't understand they operate under different rules than me. When I'm loading the dishwasher I often have to get on to them for playing with the dishes. After reminding them they can't they tell me "no no no" everytime I put something in. When I don't listen they close the dishwasher door so I can't put anymore dishes in.
That's about all that we have been up to other than the daily grind. I hope everyone has a great weekend!
I want to go to the zoo!!!!!
ReplyDelete