Pages

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Caught My Eye

"Well the summer it's coming to an end. We ain't gonna let that slow us down one bit, 'till that sunset starts to fade. They're gonna drag us screaming from these 'ole river banks."-Joe Purdy "I Love the Rain the Most"
Backyard

Backyard

South of the farm

Lake Eufaula from the dam
Outside of Weatherford

On the river near Hinton

Backyard other direction


Thomas
Off Highway 54
Near Seiling
East of Rosston
Ft. Lauderdale, FL
Dirt Road to the Farm. Barn and machine shed on right
Farm
Farm backyard...or fieldMiami, FL
Weatherford during car show
Wall of tires on river
Camping


Some pics I've taken on my iPhone. Just stuff that caught my eye. Kels, I dunno if you're a sensi like me...But I included farm pics, because it makes me happy to see the farm. So maybe it will do the same for you. Miss you!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment