Pages

Sunday, March 28, 2010

This is the day that the Lord has made

The past couple of days have been very productive. On Friday Bobby got off early and was able to go talk to our realtor. Randy said we should be closing this week on our house! We are both really excited and can't wait to get started renovating everything! All the extra space will be awesome. I'm also really happy we were able to find a house with a big backyard. Ali and Jaxx are going to love it! On Friday my mom and I met at the trade show, shopped, and exchanged the girls. She has offered to keep the girls one weekend a month so Bobby and I can catch up on ''us'' time and get some things done. This of course is also nice for them since they live two and a half hours away. We spent Friday night hanging out at Bruce and Glenna's with our friends. Saturday we went car shopping. This is the main reason my parents took the girls. I know it can be done with two babies and two carseats but we thought it would be more productive without them...at least until they get a lil' older. The weather was really cold, windy, and rainy so this reassured us that we had made the right decision to leave them behind. We found THE one...only when we went to the bank to get cash they were closed. No big deal...unless someone forgot her checkbook! But thankfully Terry and Sarah were able to meet us at the Cherokee with it. We invited them to ride along with us back to the city. So after a full day of shopping we came home with a '03 Chevy Trailblazer(which we had unconciencly(sp?) primarily been looking at). We are very happy and think we will enjoy it. Also we came in under budget! Since we were under budget and definatly owed Terry and Sarah one we took them out to eat. We all had fun. Sarah rode home with me. I had a blast. We told ghost/scary stories the whole way home. I did alot of laughing. Today Bobby and I attended church again at Trinity. It was alot better service than last time, but it was also Rev. Clay's farewell sermon. So we will just have to see where it goes from here. They talked about the song that is this blog's title. I have been singing it to myself all day! Bobby is spending his afternoon fishing. I'm off to the trade show again to pick up the girls. I hope you all have a wonderful week!....Andi the girls and I are really looking forward to our dinner date this week!=)

No comments:

Post a Comment